The Four Seasons morning class offers a carefully designed and selected with the most representative and popular Korean dishes, such as bulgogi, kimchi jeon, japchae, and kimchi jjigae.
The class teaches various methods of Korean cooking along with their important skills. After class, students are invited to go on a market tour to a local supermarket. Through the tour, students can learn about local ingredients and packaged products that are common in Korean cooking.
Duration: 3.5h (from 10.00 am to 1.30 pm)
*Open every day but closed on Sundays.
Price: 82 USD( 95,000 KRW) per person
above price includes:
- Pick-up service available at certain spots
- Market tour
- Fully hands-on
- A small class of max 6
- Authentic home cooking
- English fluent instructor
- Locally-grown and fine ingredients
- On hand-crafted ceramic ware
- Acces to homemade condiments
- Beautiful recipe cards as a souvenir
- No duty of dishwashing or other chores
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|