The MBA program at SolBridge has been structured to provide a unique blend of strong conceptual foundations and practical skills. Students will be prepared to become well-rounded team players with cross-cultural competencies and a global perspective. Students may specialize in Management, Finance, or Marketing.
Core courses impart essential business knowledge. Specialization courses provide in-depth knowledge in a functional area. Our graduates will thus have expertise in one functional specialization (i.e. Management, Finance, and Marketing) and will be well-prepared to meet the challenges of a globalized economy.
SolBridge prepares students to be the Next Generation of Asian Thought Leaders in the fast growing and rapidly changing Asian economy. SolBridge is unique among business schools for several reasons:
- Located in Korea, all classes are taught in English (except for the language classes), and we expect students to be fluent in Chinese or Korean upon graduation.
- 80% of our faculty are international professors with degrees from prestigious universities.
- Students are taught under an international business model.
- Strong focus on Asia, through diverse academic and cultural programs.
- An international student body with students representing more than 30 different countries.
- A balance between theory and practice through immersion programs, special lectures, workshops, and internships.
- The CAP (Career Advisor Professor) program allows students to receive advice from a professor from an area of the world and create their career plans.
- BBA and MBA students participating in the CEO Mentoring Program have the chance to receive guidance from experienced people in the corporate world.
- The Asian Thought Leaders’ Case Competitions provide students with the world skills needed for the work force.
- SolBridge International School of Business is the youngest institution to receive the AACSB accreditations
- AACSB Accredited
- Innovation Leadership Award, one of Asia’s most prestigious and competitive awards from CMO Asia