Aqua Planet Yeosu is an aquarium. Their aim is to show the public the importance of preserving the marine ecosystem and to showcase the importance of it to us. They offer the typical aquarium experience as well as an Alive Museum and a 4D Theater. You can visit the different exhibits separately or just purchase the packages and enjoy all of the different aquatic experiences. They have all sorts of marine animals like Beluga whales, different types of seals from around the world. They even divided some of the exhibits into Aqua Forest, Ocean Life, and Marine Life where they have various types of tanks with the different animals.
- Meal times: Mealtimes don’t just show us the simple feedings of the animals but they have the keepers talking and giving some educational information about the animals being fed
- Aqua Show: Enjoy an aquatic performance in the main tank
- A group is comprised of at least 20 people.
- Children: 36 months ~ 13 years old
- Teenagers: 14 years old ~ 19 years old
- Seniors: 65 and older (must present senior discount card or identification card)
- Infants under 0~36 months are free to enter the Aquarium. (Except group visitors)
Have you seen the raccoons and penguins being fed at Aqua Planet Yeosu? Tell us what it was like, with a review!
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|