The Jaseng International Clinic was founded in 2006 in Seoul. The clinic is staffed with doctors and coordinators who speak English, Japanese, Russian, and Mongolian.
Jaseng Medical Foundation is a medical group of over 20 hospitals/clinics located in Korea and the United States.
The non-invasive treatment methods unique to Jaseng are Jaseng herbal medicine, Chuna manipulation, and Shinbaropharmacopuncture. The clinics treat 150 thousand patients a year, for a total of a million treatment sessions a year.
Jaseng is proud to be the pioneer in Korean Medicine treatment of spinal disorders, with more than 20 years of accumulated experience. With the abundant data, they are continuing their efforts to provide “scientific” explanations of our treatment.
- On/Off-line consultation (English/Japanese/Russian/Mongolian) via phone, e-mail, online messenger
- Interpretation of treatment procedures (English/Japanese/Russian/Mongolian)
- Herbal medicine delivery (Free delivery to addresses in Korea)
- Documents available
– Documentation needed for customs (herbal medication) (Korean/English)
– Medical certification/Doctor’s opinion and other documents for insurance claims (Korean/English/Japanese) – Additional fee required
– Receipt of all expenses (Korean/English)
- CD copies of diagnostic images and report of findings– Additional fee required
- Reservations assistance
– Reservations for hotels (discounts applied to stays at partnership hotels)
– Airport pick-up/arrangement for pick-up vehicles (Patients liable for transportation fee / provided complimentary for patients seeking inpatient care)
- Tourist site information and shopping tips
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|