The British Association of Seoul (BASS) is a vibrant and active social group for British expatriates and all nationalities.
BASS seeks to enhance their members’ experience in Seoul, and provide hope and financial assistance to Korean charities in need.
BASS members enjoy:
- A packed program of social events, including coffee mornings, tours, Christmas functions and our major annual fundraiser, the Queen’s Birthday Ball.
- Regular newsletters, listing both BASS and community events, delivered via email.
- Special members admission prices to events.
- Exclusive Members Only functions.
- Close ties to the British community.
BASS is a welcoming group and always looks forward to greeting newcomers. Many of their events, including the monthly coffee morning, are open to non-members.