The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Korea (SCCK) was established in January 2012, as the representative of the Swedish Business Community in Korea. The inauguration was commemorated by the Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf on May 31, 2012.
SCCK regularly organize seminars, chamber working group meetings, and other events to update and inform its members on recent development in this fast developing market and to give the opportunity to network and share experiences.
- Promoting the development of Swedish trade, business, and investment in Korea
- Being the representative of the Swedish business community in Korea
- Acting as the bridge between the Korean and Swedish business communities
- Providing a platform for members to meet for business and social networking
- Working closely with the Swedish Embassy and Business Sweden in South Korea, other Swedish Chambers of Commerce in Asia, as well as other Chambers of Commerce, trade, and industry, their association and official trade bodies in Korea and in Sweden